Finished unpacking everything? Check out some uses for reusing packing supplies after moving!
- – Create a box fort or give them to kids to play with
- – Flatten them and save some for shipping packages
- – Reuse the cardboard to build a prototype for a new product idea
- – Use one for a disposable workspace for craft projects with messy supplies like spray paint or hot glue
- – Cardboard is a great lightweight building supply! It can be an amazing to fix things around the house. Loose kitchen table or chair? Glue cardboard together to make furniture sliders.
- – Use extra plastic wrap for insulation for shipping packages
- – Plastic wrap can give a nice texture when painting, try it out to create some unique furniture or art
- – Sound effects! Try using some extra plastic wrap to create unique sound effects for a video.
- – Stuffing from an old blanket can make throw new pillows
- – If the blanket is in bad condition, the fabric can be cut to be used to create a dog toys
Break down packing supplies to remake them into something new. Blankets can be broken down into stuffing and fabric. Boxes can flattened into thin sheets of cardboard. Cargo straps can be broken down into high quality straps for backpacks or hooks for holding items around the house. Item covers could be remade into material for a pet cover for a car.