Claim Terms & Conditions:
1. All claims must be filed with 2 College BrothersMoving & Storage within fifteen(15) days upon the completion of a local move and nine (9) months upon completion of an interstate move.
2. Complete the claim form in its entirety to avoid unnecessary delays. In describing items, provide details such as make, model #, color, size, material, etc… Please only submit one claim form as multiple forms may result in delays.
3. Please provide as much supporting documentation as possible including photographs of damaged items, description of damages, and receipts. In the event no receipts are available the burden will be upon the owner of the items to provide proof of value. 2 CollegeBrothers reserves the right to make a final determination with regards to value.
4. Please retain all damaged items until the final resolution of the claim.
5. 2 College Brothers will not honor any fees associated with estimates or repairs without written authorization.
You acknowledge and agree that all claims are subject to full payment of services and that no claim shall be addressed until full payment of services is received. Chargeback holds, denial of the credit card charges, canceled or returned checks for any reason with respect to moving services provided and/or any claims and/or a favorable claim resolution, automatically nullify the settlement offer and may result in a denied claim and/or recovery of damages.