Reliable Moving Company in Winter Park
Known for its quaint bricked streets, elegant homes, and all-around Old World charm, Winter Park, Florida is home to 30,000 residents and growing. With a median household income of $80,500, the area has an average home price of $479,000. The city spans 10-square miles, and it’s located just three miles north of Orlando in Orange County. With eight buildings listed on the National Register of Historical Places and world-class museums, Winter Park is an oasis steeped in rich history.
Considering making Winter Park your new home or venturing to new shores? Be sure to hire a professional, top-rated moving company to take the stress away from moving day. You might be thinking– isn’t it cheaper to do the relocation yourself? Fortunately, hiring an experienced crew doesn’t have to be expensive.
Plus, there are a host of other benefits when you hire well-trained, properly certified crews. From packing to storage, you want to hire a moving team to make your relocation smooth, easy, and stress-free.
Affordable Winter Park, FL Moving Companies
Relocating doesn’t have to be a hassle, but we here at 2 College Brothers know what a chore transitioning can be, no matter how big or small. Especially if you are attempting to do it by yourself, the whole affair can become quite taxing. That’s not to mention the additional costs often forgotten – food, gas, and last-minute essentials for moving day can add up. You might discover it costs you more than hiring an efficient but affordable Winter Park moving company, to begin with. All the more reason to call 2 College Brothers!
Not only do we put customer service first, but we also have meticulous organization practices and understand how to properly wrap furniture to keep it safe and protected. Ultimately, our crew is trained to make your move stress-free and safe, whether it’s commercial or residential.
How Do You Choose a Trustworthy Winter Park Mover?
Choosing the right company is essential to ensure you’re getting the best moving experience possible.
2 College Brothers recommends taking the following steps:
- Search online for Winter Park, FL movers. Be sure to look through each company’s reviews on various platforms.
- Do your research. Find out how experienced each mover is. For example, check how many claims they receive.
- Verify each company you’re considering’s license and insurance. Ensure the staff is well-trained and 100% background checked. Safety is a number one priority!
We were founded on the principle of delivering great customer service (along with your precious belongings!) every time. 2 College Brothers is proud to abide by that each year after year.. Furthermore, we’re proud of the customer reviews regularly left by our satisfied and very happy customers!
What Do Winter Park, FL Movers Do?
What do “movers” do, anyway?
- Your professionals start by arriving on-timee and surveying the house.
- Then, they’ll decide on a plan of action.
- Next, your team will prep your house, protect your floors, door frames, and any valuables.
- Then, it’s time to start packing your belongings and wrapping your furniture. Once that is done, your crew will load the truck
- Lastly, your movers will drive to your new residence with your items in tow. They’ll safely unload them off the truck and into the home.
How Much Do Movers Cost in Winter Park?
The real answer is – it depends. Every relocation is different. However, the price you pay for a mover depends on a wide number of variables. These factors include (but aren’t even limited to)
- The size and accessibility of your home,
- The distance between locations
- The volume of your items
- The services you choose
- How many crew members are needed
- and much more.
Winter Park, FL Moving Services
2 College Brothers can take the hassle out of your upcoming transfer to Winter Park with tailored solutions designed to fit all situations and sizes. Learn about the services we can offer you today.