Tampa Apartment Movers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Many people think that an apartment move is easier than a full-home transfer because they have fewer belongings to move. But moving heavy furniture up and down stairs, through tight hallways, and across landscaping obstacles to get to the truck can be daunting, regardless of how many items you have to move. A professional Tampa moving company for apartments has the experience, skill, and knowledge to safely and efficiently move dressers, beds, sofas, and other large items because they do it every day. They take care not to damage walls, doorframes, floors, bushes, and cars in the parking lot. They also save you time, stress, and worry.
When you hire 2 College Brothers in Tampa for your apartment move, you can rest assured that your belongings will arrive in the same condition as when they were picked up. You won’t have to worry about renting a truck, paying for gas, trying to find the right equipment (or doing without), and trying to persuade friends and family to help you.
Hiring Professional Tampa Apartment Movers - Top Reasons
Movers for apartments in Tampa can carry that heavy dresser down the stairs and across that distance safely and efficiently. Some complexes have special rules that need to be followed, including moving hours allowed, use of elevators, and others. Check with your landlord and/or property manager before you move.
Tampa Apartment Moving Requires Specialized Equipment & Training
- How old are their trucks?
- What is the size?
- They should hae 20 and/or 26-foot trucks
- The trucks should hae specialized compartments, ramps, etc.
- Standard equipment all trucks should hae:
- Furniture blankets
- Dollies – furniture and box
- Wardrobe boxes
- Extra boxes
- Shrink wrap
- Are they training in proper techniques, assembling/disassembling furniture, etc.?
- How long they have been with the company on average?
- How well do they work together?
- How professional do they look and dress?
- Do all trucks have GPS?
- Do they use any special software?